A successful cross-channel marketing strategy requires planning and skill (and a very long To Do list). The goal is to create a seamless brand experience for your target market by identifying user behaviour traits and KPI’s, ensuring cross-channel message consistency.
In an age of closely regulated data rules and an increasingly desensitised audience it pays to get the basics right.
- CONTENT: Write more engaging content and choose eye catching images.
- BOOST: If you sell on a national level, refine your demographic and boost your posts.
- #HASHTAGS: Make it easier for your audience to group and find subjects.
- USER EXPERIENCE: Logical navigation and easy-to-digest content will improve your CTR.
- OPTIMISE: People are already searching for what you do. Be found.
- CTA: What’s your MOST WANTED ACTION?
- COMPLIANCE: Stick to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules.
- VARIETY: Keep artwork fresh and new. Vary incentives; BOGOF; %OFF, FREE GIFT.
- SEGMENT: Profile and partition your database to achieve longevity and a higher open rate.
Increased turnover comes from a mix of CRM (Customer Loyalty Schemes, Referrals, Up-Sells, etc.) and varied New Customer Marketing activity. Cross-channel marketing takes into account a company’s desire for growth through new customer acquisition whilst addressing conversion rate efficiency by utilising behaviour traits and KPI’s.
Ramp up your marketing plan this Spring. Call Vonderbrand today on 01422 646064.